So far, this lad has been busy trying everything he can get his hot little hands on. Massage therapy, forklift driver, builder, chef, bartender, club promoter and DJ to name a few. Luckily, this jack-of-all-trades found his true calling, and found it in a big way.
A reformed punk rocker and born again belieber, he is a walking, talking anomaly! Melding his copious life experience with an unmeasurable passion for whatever he puts his mind to, Nathan has taken to the hair game like a seal to an African safari. And that’s an understatement.
He loves shape, structure, classic hair and putting his rock’n’roll/ADD twist on everything he does. When he’s not at a gig or doing one of another thousand things, he’s a passionate lover… of music, travel, hair, his son and life itself. (Calm your ovaries ladies, he is taken.)
Burning though the sky, two hundred degrees, that’s why they call him Mr Fahrenheit, he’s traveling at the speed of light… there’s no stopping him, he’s having such a good time, just give him a call! Always on the road as much as he can for any reason he can find, moving between the salon, education, editorial shoots and being the great bloke we have come to admire and respect. Oh, and when he’s not, he really loves wasting time with his partner in crime and lil’ dude Oliver.
Nathan is the ultimate rule breaker. In life. With hair, too. The lord of energy; part gypsy. The ultimate reducer of the Universe sucking. A fortunate fool who does what he likes and likes what he does!
Wise words from Nathan:
“Sundays are the best… everyone should chill on Sunday!”
Get up, Dress up, Show up – you will never find opportunities in your lounge room!
Wikipedia binges – “I love learning about new things, weird and wonderful things…pretty much everything”
Sneak peek at his awesomeness:
- Finalist Men’s Hairdresser of the Year 2015 – Behind the legend Jules Tognini
- Finalist Goldwell Colourzoom 2013
- Finalist Tigi Copyright Colour Competition 2013
- Finalist Pivot Point “Funk up your head” Styling competition 2013
- Member of Goldwell Rising Stars 2013
- Presented on Launch Pad stage at Hair Expo 2013,’14 and ‘15
- Presented on Launch Pad stage at Salon Melbourne 2014
- KMS Artistic Team 2014 – Men’s hairdressing
- Numerous Fashion weeks
- KMS artistic team for Colour Zoom (LA 2013) + (Taiwan 2014)
- TV gigs for “The Voice” “X-Factor”